* NEVER hang up on headhunters, they may have been referred by a helpful co-worker or client, or even by your boss.
* The only excuse for not showing up to an interview without calling is if something VERY bad happened. I can't hope you have a good excuse.
* Getting a job is a job, the harder you work at it, the luckier you WILL get!
* Don't let recruiters forget about you, or lose track of you and your career development.
* On interviews, DO NOT complain about your current or former employers; even though you may very well be correct.
* In the interview process there is NO real 'rubber stamp'; it's never too late to blow it.
* Do NOT be late for interviews! But call if you ARE running late, or being made late due to transportation surprises.
* Being in the 'Job Market' is actually being immersed into many 'markets', of different companies operating at various speeds. Adapt to all.